Ensure a first-priority lien on accounts, inventory, general intangibles and more
- Obtain full insurance protection and priority lien coverage on the critical personal property collateral necessary to be a properly secured lender.
- Obtain first priority lien coverage on any type of Article 8 or Article 9 collateral. Examples include accounts, inventory, equipment, general intangibles, instruments, deposit accounts, investment property and proceeds.
- Acquire a personal property title insurance policy similar to what your financial institution has always required on real property taken as collateral vis á vis a mortgage/deed of trust.
- Gain peace of mind knowing that you are protected by the UCCPlus Policy that provides the best coverage in the industry.
- Eliminate the need for an expensive, highly qualified, highly characterized, narrowly defined and broadly excepted borrower’s legal opinion.