Ensure a first-priority lien on all assets of your borrower
- Obtain first priority lien coverage on all types of Article 8 or Article 9 collateral, including accounts, inventory, equipment, general intangibles, instruments, deposit accounts, investment property and proceeds.
- Acquire a personal property title insurance policy similar to what your financial institution has always required on real property taken as collateral vis á vis a mortgage or deed of trust.
- Gain peace of mind knowing that you are protected by the UCCPlus Policy that provides the best coverage in the industry.
- Eliminate the need for an expensive, highly qualified, highly characterized, narrowly defined and broadly excepted borrower’s legal opinion.
- Benefit from seasoned and experienced UCC attorneys and paralegals who can guide you through the various methods of proper perfection necessary in an all asset secured loan.